Inside Sales and Estimating
A&B Foundry and Machining is seeking an experienced Foundry Sales and Estimator.
Reports To: President
Responsible for all Sales Department functions at the Foundry including but not limited to the following:
- Develops quotes based on Customer’s RFQ’s (Request for Quotes).
- Calculate the weight of castings based on blueprints and estimate costs.
- May contact new customers and old customers for sale purposes.
- Acknowledges and approves the PO’s (Purchase Order) based on the quotes.
- Updates the current relevant costs of the castings and other connected jobs in the database.
- Follows up on the quotes with the customers.
- Foundry Sales and/or Estimation Experience Preferred
- Good People and Communication Skills
- Customer Oriented
- Proficient in Drawing Reading, GD&T
- Machining Experience Preferred
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Please email Vik@ABFoundry.com with your Resume and contact information.